Adaptive Insights Project Manager
A blue-chip technology business is looking for an Adaptive Insights Implementation Lead to implement the new system end to end.
The Hiring Manager describes the role as:
"Exciting opportunity to join the highest-profile programme within the business and be a core part of designing and delivering world class finance processes for the business"
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for qualified accountant
- Adaptive Insights experience necessary
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects and implementing change projects, from selection to implementation, and aftercare
- Proven experience delivering the deployment of a Group Consolidation module
- Experience of working with finance systems and consolidation tools: HFM Hyperion, SAP BPC or SUN systems, Adaptive Insights
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding the current finance tools for the business, working with stakeholders across the business to the group to implement a new consolidation module effectively across the business.
- Designing and delivering a best in class process to adhere to moving forward.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills needed to manage internal (steering committee) and external (delivery partner) stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.