Hales Group is recruiting Care Assistants on behalf of our clients based in Bury St Edmunds. Other areas are available.
The role is flexible and offers the potential for both part and full time hours.
Benefits of working for Hales Residential Care include:
PAID MILEAGE AND PAID TRAINING
ON-GOING SUPORT FROM EXPERIENCED MANAGERS
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME
*A full drivers licence and access to a vehicle is preferable but not essential as some locations cannot be reached by public transport.*
As a Care Assistant working with our client you will be expected to assist with all activities of daily living. At all times your focus must be assisting our clients to ensure that they live a happy and fulfilled life with choices and independence wherever possible.
What does a Healthcare Assistant do?
Healthcare Assistants play a pivotal role in care as they have hands on interaction with Service Users’ meaning that they often build up the best rapport with the people they support.
You will assist with the following tasks
- Companionship and developing relationships
- Personal Care and Bathing
- Helping to choose clothes and to get dressed
- Assisting with oral hygiene including brushing teeth
- Attending activities – Shopping, select hobbies and clubs, cinema, disco’s, meals out, parties, swimming and trips out.
- Assisting with meal preparation, cooking and supporting the Service User’s to make choices and to get involved in meal times.
- Helping people to mobilise and get moving
- Assisting with communication and offering emotional support.
This is only a small snap shot of the role that a Care Assistant undertakes every day.
Hales are looking people who want to make a difference. If that is you then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.