Quality Control Inspector - CMM
Quality Control Inspector
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a engineering company who work on highly interesting projects across many sectors including motorsports, defence, electronics and medical to name a few.
As well as an engineering background you will have a comprehensive understanding of machine manufacturing and be able to interpret engineering drawings and have a good knowledge of materials and machining techniques.
- A proven track record in the use of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, both in measuring and programming(CMM)
- Ability to use manual forms of measuring apparatus, Callipers, micrometers etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and face to face
- Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft office etc)
- Good time management and attendance are essential
- Ability to work unsupervised within a small team environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of PCIDIMIS preferable but not essential
- Engineering background
- Mechanical knowledge
- CNC / Casting / Patternmaking
In return they can offer a competitive salary. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit.
Apply now, send your CV to or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.