AV & IT Project Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced AV/IT project manager with at least 2 years' plus experience delivering high spec corporate commercial projects that involve the installation and integration of cutting edge workplace technology including full presentation solutions, IPTV, videoconference systems, network, switching and control devices, into boardrooms, training rooms, auditoria, meeting rooms, lecture theatres and more. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company where every project is challenging and unique. Working out of a modern office near Swindon, you will represent our client and will be for managing projects from the initial quote/brief stage through to final install and handover. Ideally based west side of M4 Corridor the salary is extremely competitive and includes company van (or car allowance), pension and other benefits, You will be required to work overseas on occasion so an up to date passport is required.
Your Skills And Experience The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to read and understand technical project drawings
• The ability to create technical drawings
• Understand network make sure that configuration and documentation of the network, ensuring all standards are met
• Complete site surveys
• Excellent communication skills Both written and verbal
• Liaising with both internal and external team members, architects, designers and client representatives
• Time and budget management skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, demonstrating resilience and flexibility
• Have ability to plan, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload
• Willing to learn to new technologies and systems such as access control, CCTV, IT, Telephony
• The ability to work overtime on occasions our client offers you
• Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
• A supportive environment.
• Interesting and rewarding work. You will be able to make a real difference.
Our client has a passion for creating solutions in smart building technology, AV, IT and Unified Communications to improve operational efficiency and communication, improve productivity and reduce stress for clients, visitors and employees. They offer excellent career opportunities for the successful candidate.