Junior Artworker/ Designer
A great opportunity for a Junior Web Designer to join a fast paced growing business on a 6 month - 1 year contract, to work from home.
The Web Designer will work from home supporting the businesses promotional department and collaborate with other teams (Web Developers, Writers, Account Managers) to develop a wide range of product offerings then integrate the businesses customers brand and campaign assets into these products. In addition, the Web designer will:
- Communicate with other departments to ensure clear direction and problem-solve
- Have a top-level understanding of web page layout across desktop and mobile
- Provide developers with organized files that are labeled properly
- Provide Developers with optimized graphics
- Will be trained to use Workfront Work Management Application
- Attend meetings and calls with team to review work and address feedback
- Review work with Senior or Lead designer to ensure best quality
- Be deadline-oriented
- Update layouts in a timely manner, often the same day.
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- Have a knowledge of Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator some Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Sketch App and InVision
- 2+ years’ experience at a digital agency environment.
- Experience with Promotional Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals campaigns will be strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or similar degree
- A portfolio that demonstrates a history of generating innovative ideas across emerging digital platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
- Experience in Sketch and InVision desired