Service Manager - Lakeside
The role of Service Manager:
The Service Manager role is a critical operational role within House of Fraser. The role has accountability for delivering the Category Sales plan.
The role holder is required to inspire the teams within the Store and influence across the Business to maximise profitability by delivering a Best in Class service experience to our customers.
It requires the role holder to use skills to implement operating, workforce, budgeting and forecasting plans and effectively deliver change initiatives within their category. This must be complimented with a daily operational focus on motivating and engaging with the Category teams, delivering a consistently memorable customer experience, optimising sales and delivering excellent standards.
It is a front line, shop floor focussed position that requires strong inspirational leadership and role modelling the House of Fraser values. The capacity to be resourceful, flexible and resilient to manage and exploit the opportunities and challenges a HOF Department Store will present is also key.
Driving or supporting (dependent on store) the delivery of eventing and building strong relationships with our hospitality partners will be key in supporting dwell time and optimising the customer experience.
To maintain existing customer loyalty and to acquire new customers through creating brilliant localised customer experiences.
Support is provided from the General/ Dual Site / Store or Senior Service Manager and Store groups Support teams.
This is a Store based role. Mobility to move for progression opportunities is key and travel to other sites will be required from time to time.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Achieve Category Sales plan and KPIs by identifying commercial opportunities and exploiting all established channels and local market initiatives
- Lead by example and engage, enable and empower the Service Specialist team to be ambassadors for the Brand
- Continually build the capability of the teams through effective resource planning, robust development and performance management and succession planning
- Deliver a world leading multi-channel customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace and achieve all customer measurement targets
- Demonstrate effective analysis of performance and customer metrics and data to support effective decision making and problem solving
- Deliver operational excellence front of house and stockroom management, ensuring visual and retail environments and standards are prime and compliant with all internal guidelines and external legal requirements.
- Develop a one team approach with Brand Partners engaging them with the Brand and supporting the development of their business
- Effectively implement the monthly event calendar activities in a commercial and timely manner
- Support Local Community initiatives including those for the House of Fraser foundation and Responsible Retailing
- Undertake all activities in relation to Duty Manager and deputise for General/ Dual Site / Store Manager
Key performance indicators:
- Category Sales targets and customer experience measures
- People KPIs- Engagement scores, Shape workforce planning measures, Team Turnover, Absence, Quality objectives and Performance conversations completion
- Operational KPIs- Compliance with business procedures
Skills, know-how and experience:
Must have:Line Management of sales and service focussed diverse teamsOwnership of Category performanceAstute commercial skills with an ability to identify key trading opportunities a