£25,000 - £29,000 + Excellent benefits
Our market leading financial service client is looking for a talented and driven Buyer to join their existing and growing team to support on the indirect spends particularly around professional services. As a Buyer you work closely with the Procurement manager to deliver value for money solutions across the business covering all categories with the exception of IT. If you are an experienced Buyer looking for an exciting career within a well-established and highly reputable organisation then please get apply or get in touch.
- Experience of professional services Procurement.
- Experience of negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers.
- Previous experience of Buyer/procurement practices and processes including specification development, running tenders and implementing supplier contracts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to decision making.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Proven ability to meet tight and demanding deadlines.
- Experienced in delivering change.
- Previous experience within Financial services sector is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Source/procure to pay system knowledge is desirable