Teacher of Humanities History & Ethics
- Full Time
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher to join a very successful team in the core subject.
Your new school
Stopsley High School is an 11-16 mixed Comprehensive School and Community College situated in a quiet area on the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire border with convenient access to Luton Airport, the M1 and main line rail links to London. Stopsley High School is a popular, oversubscribed school described by Ofsted in October 2014 as "a good school where students are respectful of each other and their teachers … students are polite, well-mannered and courteous."
Your new role
We are looking to appoint a qualified and inspiring teacher to join a very successful team in the core subject. The ideal candidate will be able to offer strong teaching skills and the ability to motivate students through a positive approach and use of varied teaching strategies. This post would be ideal for a Newly Qualified Teacher.
What you'll need to succeed
- QTS (or working towards QTS)
- Knowledge and understanding of current and future initiatives in specialist subject
- Ability to contribute to and be part of a team
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
What you'll get in return
- A friendly, open and supportive school with a strong induction programme.
- Commitment to professional development of all colleagues.
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge developments in the school's teaching & learning groups.
- A brand new school building which opened in January 2017 with state of the art facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brett Coventry now on