Head of Communications & Change
Marks Sattin are working on a great opportunity with a growing business in Bracknell who are currently recruiting for a Head of Communications and Change on a 12 Month Fixed Term Maternity Cover basis.
The position will work alongside the Head of Financial Planning and Programme Director, in order to support the development and implementation of strategic business change, continual improvement programmes and delivery of internal communication strategy.
The successful candidate will be accountable for successful change delivery and implementation, in particularly for Financial Planning led change initiatives. You'll be assigned tasks to lead and manage Financial Planning as well as Investment Management business improvement and internal communication teams to ensure effective resource management and delivery to strategy.
Representation across centrally led projects will be required to provide direction, challenge and internal communication support to ensure coordination and completion of all project actions.
- Design of change management and continual improvement activities, integrating them into the overall project plan.
- Focus on the people side of change, developing and managing an approach to raise overall awareness and ensure a successful adoption of the change.
- Support the proactive review of sales processes, cross functionally identifying areas for improvement and change.
- Delivery of a continual improvement programme aligned to strategic direction.
- Representation across centrally led projects will be required; providing direction, challenge and internal communication support ensuring coordination and completion of all project actions.
- Develop and deliver the internal communication strategy across Financial Planning and Investment Management.
- To line manage the business improvement and internal communication teams (10 x team size)Continually monitor post implementation success and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Promote an open environment which positively encourages a climate of rapidly evolving service developments, regulation, technology and business development.
- Ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the business standards and values.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Desirable from a change background with strong management experience.
- Proven track record for successful implementation of change.
- Competent in managing conflicting priorities simultaneously retaining momentum.
- Good analytical skills with hands on production of deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence others.
- Effective decision maker with an ability to handle challenges and conflicting priorities comfortably.
- Excellent working knowledge of project management disciplines and ability to operate within project frameworks whilst adopting change delivery methods and processes.
- Good working knowledge of procedures and systems.
- Ability to research, investigate and provide conclusions for both familiar and unfamiliar topics when considering internal communication
- Providing advice and guidance to others and acting as an internal consultant, researcher and adviser as required to meet the business needs and objectives communication.
- Inspiring and motivating with experience of coaching and mentoring.
- Desirable experience of Financial Services environments.