£20,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking to work for a leading organisation that is going through an exciting period of growth? Do you have Advanced Excel skills?
Our Client is a leading importer, supplying major retailers in the UK and due to their ever expanding growth they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a high calibre individual now looking to make a move to improve their career prospects within a professional services sector.
Unlike some of their competitors within the sector, my client has a continued focus on innovation, bespoke product development and a customer centric approach.
As Merchandiser you will be working with a team of three stock controllers/sales managers & merchandisers, liaising with overseas suppliers ensuring purchase orders are manufactured and shipped within agreed lead times, whilst collate information to write product specifications to send to the factories, giving exact details how to make, pack and ship each design.
- Forward stock planning, analysing trends and accurate forecasting
- Channel stock to critical business areas - holding correct amounts of weeks stocks
- Control critical path development with Sales & Merchandising team
- Review minimums and lead times / stock turn over
- Daily liaison with factories overseas to place orders and monitor reserves
- Internal liaison / communication to ensure customer service levels are maintained is paramount
- Work with internal departments to co-ordinate orders for promotions etc.
- Monitor and report on clearance
- Reporting - performance of SKU's, best sellers etc.
- Contribution to growth of business by accurate and speedy reporting.
- Manage own meetings internally for Commercial Meetings and general stock meetings.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Stock Controller - preferably within retailer/importer environment with knowledge of forecasting and report writing. You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel as well as solid communication & articulation skills and have the ability to multi task.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8953