Ground worker / Civils Engineer
Ground worker / Civils Engineer (London and South East)
£10-13 per hour + Plenty of overtime opportunity (paid at time and half and double on Sundays) + Fully expensed work Van + PPE + Laptop + All Tools + Pension
Due to expansion, our client welcomes applications from Ground Worker Engineers to aid in the installation of the wide range of security equipment across the UK. If you satisfy the following criteria please do apply and we shall contact you if you fulfil the relevant criteria.
- Installing induction road loops.
- Foundations for static and automated equipment
- CAT Scanning
- Extensive travel across the UK will be required, with overnight stays.
- Weekend and evening works will occasionally be required.
- Ad hoc duties as required
A leading British manufacturer and designer of a wide range of Anti-terror Security systems. Products include a bespoke range of integrated systems of automatic Gates, Bollards, Barriers, etc... Working with presitigious clients and well known sites, Government, Airports, MOD, Rail, Private sector and many more. A well established company and recognised market leader with an excellent reputation. A growing industry with an ever increasing demand of national and internaional security solutions.
The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- A full driving license, preferably clean.
- Be self motivated to work individually but adaptable to work as part of a team.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, logical manner both verbally and written
- Be able to pass low level security clearances.
- Have a flexible and positive outlook.
Desirable attributes: (The following qualities would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Recognised Health and Safety training.
- Plant operator qualifications
- Experience reading and understanding site drawings.
- Full training will be provided.
- Usual working hours would be a 40 hour week during normal office hours with overtime available.
- Vehicle, uniform, PPE, mobile phone and tools will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped overtime structure