Senior Payroll Administrator - £ 15:39 per hour
Based on growth, our corporate client based Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a busy team.
This role is a temporary role paying £ 15:39 per hour.
Your hours of work are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Monday to Friday.
Duties to include:
- Process starters and leavers
- Input any salary changes, car allowances, overtime, bonus payments, commission payments or amendments
- Add any new pension entrants ensuring pension percentage is correct
- Implement any changes i.e. address details, bank details
- Ensure all statutory payments are calculated and administered correctly i.e. SMP, SSP, SAP
- Ensure correct deductions are made from salary for employees that have reached company sick pay limits
- Change tax codes and student loans as notified by HMRC
- Ensure all court orders are calculated and administer correctly i.e. AEO’s, DEO’s, DEA’s
- Do final calculation and check gross to net figures
- Prepare BACS file
- Produce payslips for printing, emailing or loading to the HR Self Service system
- Reconcile control accounts
- Assist with the reconciliation of the GL accounts, compliance reports, month end (RTI etc.) and year end (P11d, PSA etc.) reconciliation reporting.
- To ensure all files in relation to RTI are processed, checked, validated and sent to HMRC by required deadline in order to ensure that no penalties are issued
- Responsible for transmission of salary BACS file via Experian
- Produce monthly reports for Finance
- Update any spreadsheet as required
- Deal with correspondence and enquires from both employees and customers
- Liaise with internal departments such as ESS and Pensions
- Proactively look to improve and develop current procedures
- Ensure payroll risks are managed in line with the risk management framework
- To support projects where payroll subject matter expertise is required
- Previous experience working within a similar role is essential
- PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP P11D, RTI and auto - enrolment
- Proficient IT skills
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
£ 15:39 per hour.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.