A well respected company based in Truro, Cornwall is looking to recruit a permanent Rota Organiser/Scheduler.
This role would definitely suit an Accounts type person as there is is a high degree of analysis and reporting involved
Duties to include:
- Assist with preparation of rotas for all homes ensuring that service needs are met with an efficient/effective rota in-line with the staffing tool
- Communicate with all personnel involved in the rota system to ensure clear understanding of rotas produced
- Liaise with Staff to fill last minute shifts via text message service/phone calls
- Maintain default rotas
- Review annual leave request for approval/decline.
- Work with the Rota Manager and Heads of Care/Deputy Managers to identify desirable changes or modifications in rotas/shift patterns
- Regular review of rotas and identify potential improvements
- Monitor staffing levels and report deficiencies to Rota Manager, HR Manager and Heads of Care
- Book agency staff where required
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly information to the Senior Management Team including agency usage and trends in shift patterns
- Manage the recording of holiday, training and other leave to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Daily checking of rota vs timesheet report to ensure accuracy of wages payments
- Any other duties as reasonably expected.