Financial and Regulatory Accountant
Our client is a large, global Investment bank who have a branch in London. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial & Regulatory Accountant on a permenant basis. The role will be working with the Head of Finance and will look after the accounting and regaulatory reporting involved in day to day activities.
- Finance Manager
- Head of Finance, daily as required.
- Associate Head of Finance, Deputy General Manager Finance, IT and Operations, as required.
- Head Office and other Bank branches as necessary during daily work.
- Internal expenses management and review;
- Internal accounts (Fixed assets, prepayment and accruals, receivables and payables, etc) management and review;
- Nostros accounts reconciliations;
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual financial reports preparation;
- Assist in general ledger maintenance and review;
- Assist in regulatory reporting to BOE, PRA and FCA on regular basis;
- Ad hoc requirements/projects;
- The role may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business/operation.
- Bachelor degree with 2.1 at minimum from University;
- Fully qualified or Part-Qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of strong financial accounting work experiences in banking/financial services sector;
- Strong IT skills;