A fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to drive business decisions within this Linton based manufacturing and production business. Within this role the Cost Accountant will be responsibility for the ongoing forecasting and budgeting processes as well as the driving of business decisions through business partnering.
An established name in the manufacturing and production sector are looking for a Cost Accountant to provide detailed financial information and analysis to drive business decisions. Able to provide an experienced and growing team from their Linton office, the successful candidate will be able to have an immediate impact on the success of the business.
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for:
- The production of detailed cost centre reporting and continued forecasting process
- Consistent financial evaluation of ongoing and future projects
- The ongoing budgeting process and actual vs budget analysis
- Ensuring the continued improvement and streamlining of internal processes
- Validation of stock valuations alongside detailed variance analysis
- Assisting with month end processes and production of management accounts
- Business partnering with heads of departments across the business
The Cost Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- A proven track record in the manufacturing and production sector
- Able to show a proven track record of business partnering across the business
- Experienced in a number of financial systems as well as advanced in Excel
- An ambitious and driven individual keen on personal and team development and success
The successful candidate for the Cost Accountant position will be making a fantastic career move able to provide progression and an experienced team working from Linton. The successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.