Senior Treasury Analyst
Any exciting, 6-month long, Senior Treasury Analyst position has recently become available within a global company based in Surrey. This individual will work within a small team, assisting the implementation of Treasury system modules, add front office Treasury experience, strengthen controls and cover for Treasury accounting when absent.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Money market and foreign exchange dealing.
- Assisting the implementation of a Treasury Management System (1 of these 4, minimum - Sunguard, Ions, Kyriba, SAP - treasury).
- Assisting the improvement of these systems.
- Covering the month end when the Accountant is away.
- Overdraft and FX facility documentation.
To be successful for this assignment, you will possess a university degree at a minimum, and ideally studying towards your AMCT qualification. It is also essential that you have:
- Experience working within a Treasury Analyst role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, Formulas).
- Experience with systems implementations.
- Experience one of more of these systems: Sunguard, Ions, Kyriba, SAP - treasury.
- Familiarity with online banking platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.