Part Time Administration Assistant
PART TIME ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - FAREHAM - £10 PER HOUR
I am currently recruiting for a highly respected and reputable IFA firm, based in the heart of Fareham, who are looking to appoint a new Administration Assistant on a part-time basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for people who have got excellent skills and experience in office based administration duties, who are looking for work no more than three days per week.
As part of this role, your duties will include the following:
- Making up presentation packs and Review packs
- Sending out After Review Letters
- Chasing up Letters Of Authority for information from providers
- Assisting with organisation of some client events and Seminars
- General Office Admin Duties
- Scanning and checking files
- Sending off Withdrawal Forms
- Stationary Orders
- Preparing Fund Sheets Monthly
- Linked in sharing
- Answering phone if necessary
- Keeping office tidy
Although this is a role whete you will be working within the hub of the financial services industry, dealing with Financial Advisors, Paraplanners and experts within their field, the need for financial service based experience is not essential. The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Word
- Good Phone Manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain a professional working relationship within the office environment
- Be articulate- able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Organised, methodical and disciplined
- Smart appearance
Working hours will be 12pm-4pm three days per week, ideally Monday, Wednesday and Friday - however flexibility is KEY as this may increase to a 16 hour working week, depending on upcoming workload.
If you think this sounds genuinely suitable for you, then please ensure you send your CV in immediately. All candidates who possess the required level of skills and experience will be contacted to discuss the position further.