Assistant Management Accountant
Due to growth Reed Accountancy are presently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to assist the head of finance in effective management and control of all management accounting activities, monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Responsible for supporting the Commercial and Operational teams with insightful Management Information on a daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc project basis
• Responsible for the Production of added value timely and accurate management information meeting the needs of the business.
• Support the intercompany reconciliation
• Assist in the efficient operation of the management accounts process: timely, accurate and relevant financial information to management and boards, with commentary and graphical analysis to assist decision making
• Assist the Head of Finance and Management Accountant with the budgeting process, variance analysis and forecasting
• Assist in the preparation of benchmarking actual, forecast and budget data, including external data
• Support budget holders in effectively managing their budgets and forecasts and validate information received.
• Prepare budget pack for budget holders
• Assist Head of Finance and Management Accountant in preparation of annual business plan and annual budget.
• Assist with liaison with operational teams to ensure mutual understanding of inputs into the process
• To support any other activities within the department to support the needs of the business.
• Fully or Part-qualified (Finals) CCAB
• Degree or equivalent would be desirable
• At least 1 years’ part-qualified experience of Management Accounting.
• Experience of producing management information / reports.
• Experience of electronic desktop reporting
• Experience of Forecasting and Scenario Planning
• Experience of integrated financial systems.
• Experience of providing financial analysis and modelling.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of the Construction Industry Tax Scheme (CIS)
• Ability to make impartial judgements and take difficult decisions.
• Car owner would be desirable
• 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Free Onsite parking
My client is looking to interview Wednesday the 24th of April so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!
If you would like further information on this position please feel free to call me on or email over any questions to