Account Manager- Fast Growing Med Comms Agency- Cheshire- Up to £35k (DoE)
Our client is a close-knit, friendly Cheshire based Med Comms agency, who are in urgent need of an Account Manager to come and join their rapidly expanding team. This client offers personalised progression plans and the chance to take the lead on some large-scale pharma projects.The Company
This award-winning, Cheshire based agency prides themselves on their family like culture and how highly they value their staff. Some factors which set them apart from other agencies are:
- Their personalised growth plans, which give the employee control over their own professional development and the chance to progress quickly through the agency.
- While this will be an office-based role, they do offer some flexibility in working. They really focus on hitting the balance between working hard whilst still offering a flexible and supportive working environment.
- They have extremely rapid growth plans. This agency is looking to almost double in the next year- joining at this point will give you the opportunity to grow and progress alongside a successful agency.
- Chance to work across a range of therapy areas including, oncology, cardiology, medical devices and women's health.
This Account Manager role will involve overseeing 2/3 projects at any one time. They are looking for a credible client services professional who can support the directors and confidently liaise with all stakeholders. The aim of this role will be to oversee projects for both pharma clients and medical societies with the ultimate goal of adding value to and raising the profiles of the clients.You
To apply for this role as an Account Manager, our client was hoping for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- At least 2 years client services experience within a Med Comms agency.
- Confidence in your ability to be the direct contact for various stakeholder and clients, and the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ideally some experience in oncology, cardiology, med devices or women's health.
- Ideally a degree in the life sciences.
- The ability to independently mange yourself, while still working as part of a successful team.
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take the lead on several large-scale projects and quickly progress through a rapidly-expanding company. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.