Primary Supply Teachers needed
Due to our phenomenal business growth this academic year we are looking to add to our team of primary school teachers for our client schools in Poole and Bournemouth.
Whether you are an EYFS, KS1 or KS2 specialist or have recently finished your studies, a seasoned professional or maybe new to the area - we would love to speak with you about joining our team of highly competent, motivated and caring teachers.
We have teaching assignments to suit all needs ranging from the day to day supply work at market leading pay to long-term, full and part-time assignments that can lead to your perfect job in September 2019.
Benefits of Supply Teaching with Teaching Personnel:
- Day to day, short term, long term and permanent work available.
- Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
- Variety and choice of work.
- Better work-life balance, you choose your hours.
- Competitive rates.
- A new, exciting challenge with every school you visit.
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD.
We are always looking for the best teaching talent across the area, so if you are considering a change please call Harry on for an initial chat or email your details us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Teaching Personnel, we looking forward to speaking with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £110.00 to £150.00 /day
- teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching (Required)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.