Legal Secretary - Nottingham - £23,000
Your new company
A Legal firm based local to Nottingham City Centre are seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary on a full time, permanent basis.
The role is paying £23,000.
Your new role
To assist the Corporate and Banking teams with document production and to provide secretarial and administrative support where required.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Supporting legal advisers in relation to document production which will often involve working on complex, long and intricate documents.
- Have an ability to work outside of core hours to support legal advisers with deadlines and completions.
- Working with one other PA in performing various administrative tasks including:
o Opening and closing files;
o General file management;
o Assisting with production of monthly/quarterly reports;
o Typing of correspondence and preparing mail for signature;
o Preparing enclosures for mail;
o Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries, taking messages etc;
o Making appointments/booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements and submitting expense claims for legal advisers
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 12 months previous experience within a professional services environment, preferably with some experience of managing own workload.
- Positive attitude with strength of character and determination to succeed.
- Ability to maintain high standards and pay close attention to detail, working in a neat, tidy and methodical way.
- Excellent keyboard skills with comprehensive knowledge of Outlook, Word and data room set up. Previous experience of using SAP preferable.
- A willingness to work alone but within a supportive environment.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, getting things right first time.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-confidence and ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to grasp things quickly and easily.
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive, can do attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills reflected in work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary and bonus package, as well as the chance to work within a brilliant team in a leading law firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.