We're looking for a fully qualified electrician to join our growing team based in North West London. As a small company it's not simply about finding the person with the most experience but finding the right person for the job.
As a company we cover many aspects of electrical work including:
- Full domestic rewires as part of renovations
- Installation of replacement consumer units
- Fault finding and rectification
- Reactive maintenance
- Electrical condition reports and relevant paperwork
Any candidate looking to apply would need to have a good understanding and experience in the areas above and be confident in dealing with issues such as fault finding and rectification.
We are looking for a candidate capable of taking on small jobs and dealing with clients directly on a day to day basis as well as someone who can read and understanding electrical drawings.
We take great pride in our client base and therefore are looking for someone who can carry themselves in a professional manner. Good communications skills would also be expected as the role would involve dealing with customers and suppliers on a day to day basis.
We have a small team, so you will always have the full support from us during your working day.
- A full UK driving licence is required
- Personal transport is required (company van to follow after probation period)
- Full details of electrical qualifications to date must be provided with applications
- Must have own hand tools and drills
- Please NOTE that we are looking for someone in the North London area ONLY