Dental Nurse - Military Locum - Aldershot
Are you an experienced Dental Nurse looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Dental Nurse in the Aldershot area. This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 38 hours each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing clinical and administrative support to the Dental Officer to enable maintenance of the surgery. This includes preparation/sterilisation of all instruments before and after patients, reception duties, document handling, operating the dental computing system, processing radiographs, shared maintenance tasks and working in the central sterilisation area when in place.
- Carrying out preventive cross infection procedures including sterilisation of instruments and materials in compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- Adhere to local stock control procedures when removing items of stock from the storeroom.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Fully registered with the GDC without restrictions and valid medical indemnity insurance
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV)
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.