Senior Electronics Engineer
Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Electronics, Manufacturing
Salary & Benefits: Up to £45,000 + Early Finish Fridays + Many Other Benefits
Location: St Neots
Are you an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer looking for your next position? Or are you looking at taking the next step in your career? Do you have experience with Switch Mode Power Supplies? Then this might be the role for you!
We are currently working with a well-known Aerospace Company who are seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer. The main duties of the Senior Electronics Engineer will be to provide technical direction and proactively lead a team of assigned engineers to manage new and existing projects in line with customer and Company expectations.
Senior Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- The successful Senior Electronics Engineer will need to have a minimum of 2 years' senior experience
- As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will be qualified to degree level within Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- You will have a good working knowledge of analogue principals and analogue design, ideally in switch mode power supply design
- The Senior Electronics Engineer will have an understanding of EMC/EMI and how it is generated and controlled
Senior Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- To Project-lead on a program-by-program basis (both R&D privately funded and customer driven) by providing technical and logistical direction to a team of assigned engineers
- Ensuring that all activities associated with the project life cycle including but not limited to conceptual design, drawings, BOM's, prototyping, verification, qualification, commissioning, documentation, customer support
- Ensure that post development tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively by the team within the agreed timelines
- You will be responsible for researching and promoting the design improvements, new materials, cost reductions and design techniques
If you are interested in this Senior Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.