Our client, a leading Energy provider in the UK is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their growing commercial team in Annesley. In this role you will be responsible for predominantly overseeing the day to day financial processes as well as regularly reporting on expenditure and revenue during a project.
The project is a "Vehicle to Grid" project which involves developing and implementing the necessary technology and processes in order to use a large group of electric vehicles to support the National Grid at times of high demand by discharging the EVs batteries back onto the grid. The project team is a consortium including a vehicle OEM and various universities and distribution network operators.
The role is to provide all the necessary financial support to the project from reporting and arranging audits, through to financial modelling work to support the "business case" workstream. There may also be other opportunities to support other parts of the EV business, particularly with financial modelling services.
Pay Rate: £29,156 - £39,169 dependant on experience
Location: Sherwood Business Park, Annesley, NG15 0DR
Contract: until approximately September 2021
Hours: Full Time - 37 hours Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Start Date: ASAP
- Providing reporting on expenditure and revenue. SAP knowledge is essential
- Financial modelling for the life of the project
- Overseeing day to day financial processes
- Ensuring compliance with project funding
- Setting up cost codes and monitoring cost codes for the project
- Organising external audit of the projects financial processes
- Overseeing reporting to external organisations including government bodies
- During quiet periods you may be required to liaise with the finance team regarding adhoc finance duties
Key Skills Required:
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a financial role with financial modelling
- The ability to make decisions and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal departments
- Quick to learn, absorb & retain information
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!!!