SCRUM Master Project Manager
Project Manager SCRUM Master / £60,000 / Cirencester
Sanderson recruitment are delighted to introduce this vacancy for an Agile SCRUM Master / Project manager with a global leading Financial Technology consultancy, working in partnership with a FTSE 100 Wealth Management firm.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a major transformation programme that aims at transforming key systems for the customer from both technology and functionality perspectives. The programme is a challenging Agile driven one with dependencies spanning across various work streams and third-parties. The programme will have 5 to 7 work streams delivering to multiple functional areas.
- Manage and run a Scrum team for one of the most critical programmes involving technology transformation from legacy systems.
- This role will be responsible for a team based across locations (offshore and onshore).
- Some aspects of traditional project management across development teams
- The role also would have joint reporting lines both into the company and its client.
Must have experience in Agile Scrum Master and Project Management
The project manager/scrum master should have:
- Ability to a manage 3rd party dependencies.
- Familiarity of working in fast paced delivery environments
- Financial Service experience preferred; Wealth Management experience will be an advantage
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the project
- The role will require good stakeholder management skills including senior stakeholders
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Should be able to manage, report and model out the following:
- Impact analysis
- Schedule variance
- Scope variance
- Resource & cost variance