Corporate GIS and Systems Officer/Developer
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate GIS and Systems Officer/Developer for a Local Authority in the West Midlands.
This will be an exciting role working with an organisation who are undergoing a number of projects to roll out new GIS Software
- Day-to-day management and supervision of corporate GIS systems and data
- Ensure the collection, analysis, quality, administration and presentation of geographical information is carried out
- Lead a project to maintain and roll out corporate GIS software to facilitate alignment across other corporate datasets and corporate objectives
- Supervise both the LLPG and Street Naming and Numbering functions for the organisation.
- Maintenance and configuration of QGIS and QGIS-related projects
- Creating and maintaining required structures for GIS data storage [databases and appropriate flat-file repositories
- Manipulation, analysis and presentation of geospatial data
- Create a Corporate Data Update Schedule
Rate: Will be negotiable dependant on experience
Duration: 12 months (maternity cover)
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Emily Ratcliffe on the Midlands Local Gov Team at or call
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team