Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager needed for a FMCG company in Berkshire!
£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus and Benefits!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a FMCG company in Berkshire. You will report directly to the Finance Director and work across functions to support the Group organisation. You will provide financial leadership to the Sales and Marketing teams in all financial and strategic commercial aspects, along with assisting with planning, reporting and evaluating of decisions to support the growth of the business. This role will also play a vital role in identifying, recommending and implementing improvements.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- University Degree.
- Qualified Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Ability to apply fundamental financial analysis principles and practises.
- Strong Business Partnering experience.
- Creativity and ability to appraise new business opportunities and ways of working.
- Experience of driving cost control.
A little more information about the role:
- Be a first line partner to the Sales Management and Product Management teams.
- Analyse business performance, product costing, inventory, pricing and hierarchies. Along with supporting the businesses budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Management of financial staff.
- Prepare, review and distribute customer profitability reporting packs.
- Support account teams in all commercial decisions that require financial consideration.
- Control and manage the volume rebate provision including calculating and initiating payments to customers.
If you have the skill-set required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.