Tax Senior - Harrow
Tax Senior in Harrow
A fantastic opportunity to join a 10 Partner firm based in Harrow who are looking to add a qualified or studying Tax Senior to their dynamic & growing Practice. This opportunity is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for clear progression & the chance to experience a purely Tax focused role. The practice will also support CTA/ATT studies & offer great growth and exposure to multi-mullion clients.
Tax Senior duties based in Harrow will include
- Reporting operationally to the Head of Client Services, with a technical reporting line to a tax partner in respect of project/advisory work.
- Line manage a team of tax specialists covering both corporate and personal compliance.
- Build and create a consistent business development pipeline in line with key targets and the strategic plan, by meeting potential new clients with tax advisory requirements.
- Work closely with key executives on creating more Tax advisory opportunities through existing clients.
- To assist the client relationship mangers/partners in tax technical areas to deliver tax advisory such as IHT planning, capital gains tax planning and exit planning to clients of the firm.
- Reviewing technically complicated tax compliance work including corporation tax, personal tax, partnership tax and IHT returns.
- To assist in procedural improvements to the tax compliance process (corporate and personal) and cascade down tax developments to the compliance team.
- To work closely with key colleagues and leaders across the business, and to provide a competitive and ambitious entrepreneurial approach to your work.
- Additional line management from time to time of team members of Client Services Department.
- Tax returns
Experience required for the Tax Senior in Harrow
- ACCA/ACA/CTA/ATT studying or qualified
- 3+ years experience in Practice
- Experience in compliance & advisory
- Self motivated & able to work with no supervision
- Able to work within deadlines