Client Services Coordinator
"A superb opportunity to join a well-known and established Financial Services Company."
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance companies who provide thousands of clients with guidance on creating the insurance solutions that best protect their assets, revenues, people and lifestyle.
Building on the success and growth of their existing team, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator to join their growing Employee Benefits team in Bristol.
You will need to be positive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
To work as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to our clients and colleagues
- To work with our client's providers and clients to:
- maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data;
- obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross-referencing and checking details.
- Produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. annual renewal/review.
- Respond to clients and sales executive/Consultant/Financial Planners queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services whilst demonstrating the company values. Escalating issues to the Sales Executive/Consultant/Financial Planner or Team Leader where appropriate.
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities/menu sales are realised.
Skills and Experience:
- Client Service/Stakeholder Management experience
- Knowledge of internal operational processes and systems
- Company and Market knowledge
- Compliance and Operational Risk knowledge and experience