Commercial Finance Manager
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will support two large global accounts for this international professional services firm and undertake the following duties;
- Analyse and present financial performance to the senior leadership team
- Pro-actively work with the leadership team to drive margin and performance
- Accurately forecast expectations against revenue plan
- Provide support for the pricing of contracts and agreements including rate card modelling
- Build relationships and influence decisions across different countries to ensure collectively financial performance is optimised for the two accounts.
You will be a qualified accountant who has developed strong analytical skills and is used to providing business partnering and commercial financial support to senior leaders. You will likely be working within a professional services/consulting or services driven organisation and looking for a genuine career opportunity within a flexible and recognisable global brand business.