IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
This is a fantastic and one-off opportunity to work within a well-established manufacturing company. You will be primarily focusing on Technical Support; you will be assisting the IT Manager in a variety of managerial tasks with the overall aim to provide a high-quality IT service. You will have the opportunity to be involved/take ownership of internal IT projects, gain experience of IT Service Management and supplier management.
* Minimum of 2-year experience within a similar role.
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft OS and core Office applications (Win7/10 and Office 2013 and 2016)
* Solid understanding of Microsoft server, Active Directory and Group Policies.
* Strong network infrastructure skills (Routing, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, Ports and Firewall)
* Office 365, Exchange Online and SharePoint administration.
* Knowledge of server virtualisation.
* User management, creating / removing / password resets and access management.
* Setting up / relocating new desktops, laptops and devices such as printers / tablets etc.
* Liaising with suppliers for supports / warranty claims and other service issues.
* Monitoring alerts and taking appropriate actions (resolve issue / raise ticket with supplier)
* Maintain and develop internal IT SharePoint site.
* Housekeeping of Active Directory and Group Policy.
* Generating reports of ticketing system and identifying service issues.
* Supporting internal IT projects and taking ownership of the projects where possible.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an exciting and market leading organisation who will progress your career and pay for your certifications, then please apply for this role ASAP. Please contact me on ()
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.