FPA OPEX Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly driven FP&A Opex Manager to join a dynamic and large blue-chip organisation on an initial 6-month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to support a major transformation and contribute to the prosperity of the business.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Opex Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the production of standard FP&A deliverables, providing analysis, interpretation and insight to senior management of financial results, highlighting risks and opportunities, and offering conclusions and commentary.
- Supporting transformation activities through design and delivery of changes to forecasting/reporting methodologies, driving greater understanding, efficiency and standardization.
- Providing insights to UK and US stakeholders, ensuring effective management of the cost, leading forecasting processes and delivering Opex reporting.
- Working collaboratively with wider Opex and outsourced teams, finance partners, FP&A BU teams and FC to align on key variances, core performance metrics and planning assumptions.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Proven industry experience of working in an FP&A role in a FTSE listed organization.
- Extensive Opex experience.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to work with a diverse team in terms of seniority, function and geography, building effective relationships with senior finance management in the business.
- A strong eye for detail, the ability to thrive in high-pressure environment and use strong strategic and critical thinking to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to act with credibility and gravitas and demonstrate resilience in achieving goals and targets.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.