Manchester / Ripponden
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing.
JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
As the Sales Trainer, your overall brief is to create, design, implement and deliver an over-arching Sales Training programme aimed at all the company's internal Sales employees. The purpose of this is to support the professional development of their sales functions and increase organisational performance.
This role is part of a significant culture change that the company are looking to drive across the Sales function, with the focus on solution, transactional, tele-marketing selling and appointment setting.
This role will focus on:
- Drive the development of the Training and Talent Development policy and procedures.
- Support sales training delivery across Manchester and Ripponden sites.
- Engage and build relationships with the HR business partners & key stakeholders.
- Deliver classroom environment training models
- On-board and coach throughout the induction period
- Support the regular tasks including room bookings, resource co-ordination, attendee management, course review feedback and analysis are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Understand learning styles to implement training techniques to match individual and group strengths
- Actively support the Sales Training Lead
Your dedicated client group will be Tele-sales and Tele-marketing employees - they are based at 2 sites - Ripponden (HX6) and Manchester (Salford Quays)
The expectation is that you will be operational across both locations.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Training or Sales Coaching, where you can evidence achievements as a result of your work.
- Ideally, you will also have a prior background in Sales.
- Coaching experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written, telephone and face to face).
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and prioritise workload.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Ability to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive and can do attitude.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Ability to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent team player.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please press apply or send your CV to the Recruitment Team including a brief summary on your current working situation, suitability and notice period.