Group Financial Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA - Oil & Gas
A Group Financial Accountant is required to join a high performing and collaborative Group Finance Team of a leading O&G company.
The Group Financial Accountant will be providing monthly, half-yearly and year end consolidated financial results, detailed financial analysis and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will ideally be newly qualified / 2 years PQE and have a background within the oil and gas sector, related industries will be considered.
Group Financial Accountant
- Preparation of monthly consolidated reports
- Provide detailed analysis and insight into group reports
- Provide support/guidance with technical accounting queries across the finance team
- Audit - technical accounting guidance and provision of relevant audit documents
- Preparation of half year and year end results and financial statements
- Qualified Accountant
- Solid understanding of IFRS
- Process and Controls
- Extensive data analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driven, motivated and professional
- Deadline orientated
- Highly analytical
- Advanced MS Excel
Easy accessible from London - Surrey - Middlesex locations
Tube - Train - Bus - Car
Competitive Package and Benefits
Excellent growth, training and development opportunities
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.