starting Salary of £18,000
Are you currently working within insurance...
- wanting to steer away from call handling?
- Seeking a clear progression pathway?
Do you have strong data entry skills including Excel?
If so please continue reading below!
Our Established Client is seeking ab Insurance Administrator to join their team based in Cheltenham. Their office is a brand new, modern working environment, with lots of relaxed team meeting and breakout areas. They have lots of progression opportunities which are ideal for someone who is driven and wants to self develop. They can also provide you with the opportunity to gain your CII qualification!
Our client operates within the commercial insurance sector, and the role focuses on the preparation and issuing of policy documentation for the motor and trade division and sorting risks and premium for various binding authorities and line slips, within time frames. It's a perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working within insurance and would like to steer away from the call handling side of insurance, and would like to work in commercial insurance with a Lloyd's of London market broker.
General Duties will involve:
* To prepare and issue policies as well as creating policy schedules and endorsements.
* Accurate entry of data uploaded to the Binding Authority risk bound Bordereau.
* To upload and submit premium paid bordereau within agreed time frames.
* Submission of new business/ renewals/ policy amendments and premiums.
* Monitor and update computer bases when necessary.
* General enquires to be dealt with through telephone, email or letter.
* Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Able to prioritise workload when working with high volumes
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Competent use of Microsoft office.
In return our client can offer a starting salary of £18,000k dependant on experience. This is very much a starting salary which if you are determined to progress you can soon change! In addition, our client will provide extensive training schemes and an opportunity to gain your CII. Working hours are Mon- Fri, 9.00- 5.00pm. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career in the insurance industry with a reputable and progressive company!
If you are interested click apply Now and Beth Jordan will get back to you. Or alternatively please call .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy