SEN Teacher roles in Reading
Excellent rates of pay
Very small class sizes
We are looking for a SEN Maths and/or Science Secondary Teacher for students with special educational needs.
The school provides education and support for students aged 11 to 16 years old. The school class sizes at the school are small with a teacher and additional support assigned to each class of 6 pupils. The additional needs the pupils have include ADHD, SEMH & ASC, as a result of these needs the pupils will have challenging and sometimes physically aggressive behaviour.
About the Role
- Teaching Maths and/or Science to KS3 and KS4
- Planning and teaching tailored Maths or Science lessons to Secondary aged students
- Specialist SEN Teaching Assistants in the class room
- Uphold all safeguarding procedures and behaviour policies
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience teaching Maths and/or Science to KS3 and KS4
- Experience working with pupils with SEN would be advantageous although not required.
About the School
- Small school with a supportive atmosphere
- Very small class sizes - 6-8 pupils per class
- Students can be disengaged at times This position is to start after May half term and could potentially turn into a permanent position
Benefits for teachers include excellent rates of pay, flexible hours, CPD opportunities and on going support from your consultant.
If you would like more information on this position or would like to apply, please get in touch by phoning or emailing!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.