Production Shift Team Leader
Location commutable from: Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Kettering, Wellingborough, Bedford
6-2 - 2-10 alternating shifts
The successful Production Team Leader will have a proven production experience and excellent leadership experience. The Production Team Leader will have excellent job knowledge, planning and organising skills, problem solving/decision making attributes, be a good communicator and have a team ethos. The ideal candidate will either come from an FMCG, Food or fulfilment environment. Must be able to adapt well to high pressure and target/deadline changing often
As Production Team Leader, your key role will be to ensure the daily and weekly production runs are maintained cost effectively and efficiently.
You will be able to:
- Monitor and report on production vs downtime and ensure corrective action plans.
- Production planning
- Continuous improvement
- New product introduction
- Be an effective leader - have experience managing teams but also ensuring training for staff is continuously monitored.
- Bring about change and a culture of continuous improvement in a mature environment.
- Liaise with various internal departments and teams.
- Safety - ensuring a positive health and safety culture
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- Experienced in first line management
The successful Production Shift Team Leader would have an opportunity to join an organisation with lots of growth who deliver strong succession plans and development to their employees.