Reed Accountancy are delighted to offer this excellent opportunity on behalf of a family run business for the position of a Bookkeeper working within a team of four. You will be responsible for the monthly reconciling of accounts receivable and payable ledger. In addition to this the role requires completion of the quarterly VAT return, monthly cashbook reconciliations and maintenance of ledgers. Part of this role’s responsibilities is to provide cover during staff absences including payroll.
Duties will include;
• Accounts receivable reconciliations on Monthly basis
• Cashbook reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Reconcile the VAT control accounts and process VAT returns on a quarterly basis
• Counter-check rebate calculations for final review
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis works
• Complete payroll, manage the accounts payable / receivable duties in the absence of Manager
Successful candidates will have advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping and Bank reconciliations.
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply directly to: