3rd Line Infrastructure Project Engineer
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - IT Project Installations / System Migrations
Salary: £32K + £3k Car allowance
Benefits: Car allowance; training & development (funded certifications); great exposure to various new technologies; 27 days annual leave + bank holidays; mobile phone & laptop; supportive company
An IT Partner in Nottingham is looking for an experienced 3rd Line Project Engineer or a 2nd Line who is looking to progress and further develop their career. You will support and fully manage various networks and servers from scratch. To come with it, a competitive salary and car allowance will be offered. For more information, see details below or reach me directly via email or contact number listed. Great Benefits includes Professional Paid for Microsoft Courses.
- Creating groups on Active Directory
- Configure Windows Server 2012 and above
- Configure network switches and VLANs
- Working directly with clients
- Installation of virtual platforms (VMWare/Hyper V)
- Ability to install networks from scratch
- Strong knowledge in setting up Active Directory, Group Policies
- Good understanding of MS Hyper V or VMWare (virtualisation)
- Proven exposure in supporting clients remotely and directly
- Desirable Qualifications: MCP, MCSE, MCSA
Contact Anne-Marie for more information:
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.