Sales Advisor – Woking
Sales Advisor – Woking
40 hours per week over 5 days
Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota
Salary – circa £18,600 per annum depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an approachable and reliable Sales Advisor to join our friendly and knowledgeable team of three at our Woking branch to provide exceptional service to our customers in store where you will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly.
Conveniently located on Monument Way East, our Woking store which first opened its doors 27 years ago has been successfully serving the local community ever since. In the store we stock an extensive range of trade and designer paints as well as wallcoverings and decorating sundries – everything our customers need to get the job done. Brewers are renowned through the country for providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service - it's why we welcome so many repeat customers back into our business.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique and so place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a Sales Advisor in our Woking branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with an ability to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable with an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to use initiative and work as an individual when necessary
- Keen to learn and develop skills
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note – we have a specified timescale within which to appoint and train. This role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.