Lower KS2 Teacher Full time
Teaching Personnel require a Y3 teacher to work on a full time basis in a school located in the S36 area of Rotherham. The role is temporary to cover a Maternity leave, starting in May 2019 until March 2020.
- Y3 full class teaching
- Full time
- Temporary until March 2020
- Located in S36
- Continuous CPD opportunities
- Daily rate of pay up to £179
The ideal candidate:
- Would specialise in KS2
- Would have a proven track record in building strong relationships with staff, students and parents
- Would be fully committed to the school and the wider community
- Would be able to plan both stimulating and exciting lessons with differentiation to cater for students of all abilities
- Would have access to own mode of transport or willing to travel via public transport
In turn Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £179.00, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
- Rewards every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Chris today in the Sheffield North Primary Team on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.