An exciting position as an FP&A Manager has become available within an international organisation on a 6 month basis, working in both London and Berkshire. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team to develop and work with, where your work while have a direct impact on decisions taken by the business.
As the Corporate FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process with input from key stakeholders.
- Developing financial models and building business cases to evaluate new business ideas.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Identifying key business drivers and providing insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to think creatively
- Advanced skills in building complex financial models.
- Extensive experience in financial/business analysis, supporting business teams and a strong background in business partnering.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.