Customer Account Executive
Are you a hardworking person who can maintain excellent relationships effectively?
Do you have practical experience within a target driven environment?
Are you a born influencer and can turn situations around to your advantage?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can excel and the days go fast?
If you have answered yes, then this is role for you.
Our Customer Account Executives manage commercial relationships their dedicated customers. They all work hard, building relationships with their customers to become trusted partners who promote our products and have the customer and our business top of mind.
Who wouldn't want to be a part of their outstanding success?
You will contact customers to maintain a consistent high level of service whilst identify further business opportunities. You will maximise customer retention by defending fees and promoting the features and benefits of our Fuel card.Some of what you will be doing
- Build and maintain customer relationships for a portfolio of accounts to ensure a valued service is delivered with profitable outcomes for you and our company
- Monitor account behaviour and actively manage customers with up & down turn trends to explore account penetration, cross selling and up selling opportunities
- Retain accounts by effectively handling objection calls and defending the fee model through card promotion, negotiation and referrals to Group companies
- Achieve targets and contribute to service delivery levels, including those related to productivity and sales through negotiation, customer responsiveness and competitor awareness
- Handle account closures by turning around customers' problem and undertake activities to ensure retention targets are met
- Answer inbound customer enquiries and fulfill through to complete resolution
- Adaptable to help with project work, pilots and reviews as outlined by the Team Manager
- At least 12 months' sales and customer service experience in a related environment
- Sound financial and commercial understanding
- A great sense of humour
- Excellent telephone manner and keyboard skills coupled with strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Be self starter, tenacious, resilient and have a positive attitude at all times whilst being impervious to rejection
- Competitive salary with a commission based OTE of £24,000
- 25 days' holiday with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- On-site gym and subsidised restaurant including a Costa
Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.ttp://
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.