Senior Business Intelligence Insights Analyst
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Insights Analyst
Insight Analyst’s, I have a barking brilliant opportunity to work in one of the most innovative start-ups to have emerged in the last decade.
If you have a passion for puppies and would wag your tail at the chance to work for a tech company that pairs pedigrees and pooches with suitable sitters, then this is for you!
The company are London based and like with many of the best start-ups out there, the company put huge emphasis on work-life balance and have a chilled culture. With that being said, the company have seen rapid growth and need talented and adaptable people on board.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The Senior Business Intelligence Insights Analyst will be responsible for reporting on all quantitative elements of the business and will analyse customer, client and market level data sets.
- Support with test design development i.e. a/b and multi-variant testing and build and create dashboards to allow the impact of such to be measured.
- Work closely with sales, marketing customer experience and finance departments etc. to conduct predictive and prescriptive analysis around sales, retention, ROI and Supply and demand.
- Be a strategic thought-leader with a desire to add value through analysis in the areas of headcount, planning, investments and a range of other business operations.
- Support in upskilling the wider stakeholders by mentoring and training in SQL coding and overall analysis.
- Be advanced working with SQL and feel confident in delivering "thebasics" in SQL training sessions.
- Be proficient and competent with building dashboards using visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Periscope, Looker or similar tool.
- Be a proficient user of Excel/Google Spreadsheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Experience conducting hypothesis testing: experiment design, data sufficiency and statistical power, A/B testing. Knowledge of meta-significance, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with award-winning tech business that are making a real difference. If you thrive in a start-up environment! Or, if you’ve had enough of big corporates and would like to add value to an innovative and rapidly growing business instead then get in touch ASAP.