Senior Finance Analyst
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly driven Senior Financial Analyst to join a reputable global organisation on a 6-month basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make real impact on overall business performance and get significant senior level exposure.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide financial support and business partnering for the business.
- Working with internal and external auditors.
- Monthly close, including sales calculation and reporting, profit & loss preparation, balance sheet reconciliations and capital spending analysis.
- Timely financial forecasts and submissions.
- Identifying future system and process enhancements.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Strong understanding of cash flows and project analysis tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.