The wonderful Highgate Nursery are currently searching for a super star Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their Outstanding team! This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your passion of supporting the development of children through a career in the nursery which has been rated Good by Ofsted.
There are many exciting reasons to come along for a chat with our Manager Simone to discover more about our opportunities…
Bright Horizons Highgate Nursery and Preschool is located in the Kentish Town area of North London. Located in a large period building with light and airy rooms the nursery offers a warm and welcoming environment for babies and children. The centre has a small enclosed yard where children can safely extend their play and learning. The Nursery is ideally located just a short walk from Kentish town train station and Gospel Oak train station. Nearby bus routes include C2, 214, 134.
• Employee appreciation treats from Amazon vouchers, days and meals out and cinema/theatre bonuses
• A friendly and supportive management team to help develop and support your goals
• Excellent opportunities to develop your learning and an individual programme of building a career centred around you
• An increasing pay scale centred around loyalty
• A welcoming and relaxed Induction programme catered to each individual
• Flexible Working - We embrace flexibility as we understand how important this is to help support your lifestyle
When joining our team your role would involve:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and other team members
• Creating fun and stimulating play experiences for children
• Being a key person to a small group of children
• Helping to select new resources for the rooms
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Promoting the nurseries high standards of care and ensuring the nursery continues in its success
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, or Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.