Are you looking to work within the education sector?
Do you have a desire to become a Teacher in the future?
Are you wanting to gain valuable experience in Secondary Schools across Nottingham?
If so then Teaching Personnel can help.
I work in conjuncton with an 'Outstanding' Secondary School in the North of Nottingham and am looking to recruit aspiring teachers to meet their day to day needs. The School are focused on providing the best quality of teaching to their students and are keen on people who are polite, friendly and more importantly comfortable in being able to cover lessons in the absense of a Teacher.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is:
- To supervise work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- To manage the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking the work to ensure a constructive environment in accordance with the school's behaviour policy
- To respond to any questions from students about process and procedures
- To deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school
What you will need to apply:
- Have flexible availability and be able to work within an ever changing environment
- Have a full UK driving license and own transport (desirable)
- Must have 25 days minimum working with children
- Ideally a university qualification/degree but is not essential
So why work with us?
- Our relationships with local schools provide access to a wealth of teaching opportunities in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
- Access to our CPD academy - numerous courses to help your learning development.
- Competitive pay rate- we care about all our teachers and support staff and so ensure we offer you a fair and competitive rate.
If you would like to apply for this post as a Cover Supervisor, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Ryan Kirk on for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.