Junior Website Designer
Are you passionate about design concepts and delivering beautiful projects?
Do you understand the technical elements that make up the best websites?
If the answer is yes, we have a great opportunity for a creative person with a great eye for design and a can-do attitude who understands the visual and technical elements of what m makes best in class websites.
You will be responsible for designing professional e-commerce web pages for our UK and International website, producing prototypes using Invision and communicating directly with stakeholders about your ideas.
You will want keep up to date with industry trends to support in producing a targeted website and be passionate about sharing your ideas and be able to influence and communicate with others about your vision and ideas.
- Good understanding of SEO
- Experience with popular APIs (Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with Scontent management systems and Jirra
- Great responsive HTML/SASS skills
- Experience in responsive web design
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent communication & influencing skills at all levels
- Knowledge of best practices and usability, with an awareness of web standards
- Be accurate and consistent
- Have good commercial awareness, passionate about fashion and retail
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA - we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
A Company Pension scheme
The Yellow Jersey - our colleague of the month award
Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
Access to your very own e-learning portal
On completion of your probationary period…
A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
Trade Discount on all of our products
Holiday Buy Back - buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
After 6 months…
Health Shield, a cash back health plan