Practice Accounts Manager/Client Manager
Our client is a three Parnter firm based in North London. They service a range of clients and have a strong focus on OMBs. Offering accounts preparation, audit, and tax advice. They are currently recruiting a Accounts Manager due to a growth in business.
- Focussing on development of the practice through digitisation and automation (25%).
- Reviewing partnership and limited company accounts to an exceptional standard (25%).
- Preparing limited company accounts for groups of companies as well as the largest clients and attending at clients’ premises as required (10%).
- Assisting in planning and overseeing fieldwork and finishing of audit assignments (5%).
- Reviewing VAT returns (5%).
- Assisting with staff queries and issues (5%).
- Dealing with clients’ queries (5%).
- Overseeing accounting staff (5%).
- Assisting in training staff (5%).
- Assisting the firms Principal and Practice Manger with networking (5%).
- Leadership Team responsibilities (5%).
- Working in public practice for a minimum of 4 years
- Experience in using IRIS, XERO
- Client facing experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified
If this Accounts Manager role sounds like the right opportunity, then please apply online and we will be in touch once we have reviewed your application.